Welcome to Southeastern Endodontics

Our practice is limited to Endodontics (Root Canals)

How do I know if I need an endodontist?

If you’re experiencing tooth pain, you have injured your tooth or your tooth has prolonged sensitivity to hot or cold, you should make an appointment to see an endodontist.

“Endodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with human pulp (nerves, blood vessels and soft tissue inside teeth) and periradicular tissues. Its study and practice encompass the basic clinical sciences including biology of the normal pulp; the etiology, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the pulp, and associated periradicular conditions. In short: Root Canal Treatments.”

Locations And Contact info